Tuesday, June 15, 2010

The Conclusion


In the beginning of the year, I was just…THERE. My blog reflected how I felt… kind of, and I’m pretty sure it still does now. It’s just really sarcastic and like… rambly. Well all my posts are. Even in the small length that I’ve been typing this, I’ve been rambling. But anyways, my blogs are really how I talk to myself in my head. If I wasn’t so shy I’d probably be like this every day. But I’m not, so I’m just stuck not really talking to myself in a blog. I was always really comfortable with blogs, because no one really commented on mine and I felt like I could just write whatever I want. Which I will NEVER do again, and I haven’t since 7th grade.  I don’t really know. I’m always embarrassed about my blogs because I’m just so casual about writing them, when other people are super professional and very honors Englishy.

When other people complain about blogs, and whine about having to go on the internet and write something pointless about their lives, I relish it. I don’t have to actually talk and be awkward like I always am, and it gives me an excuse to get on the computer without anyone yelling at me to get out of my ‘cave.’ Bleh. And it also gives me time to think about what I’m going to say instead of just not saying anything after being under the pressure to say something. AKA discussions. Which I HATE, by the way. The blog really lets me show what my personality is without actually having to talk to people.

Before I make myself seem any more anti-social, I say this. I do like doing blogs. I have my own place that only I can put stuff on/in, (unlike my room which is constantly being barged in by my entire family) and I just say what I feel without having to worry about the direct consequences. And I like feeding my fish, Fred and George, on my blog.  :) They are fun to write and fun to read, and fun to subtly make fun of people in without them knowing. It just happens when you write something about someone.

For me, blogs are an easy way to communicate without actually having to communicate. You can write to yourself and the whole entire world(which is basically what blogs are) and you can comment on your blog and everyone else’s. Speaking of which, some random lady commented on a blog. I think it was the earliest memory one about the giant Elmo and me where I had to give it away because I had dust allergies? This lady said my blog was funny and gave me a recommendation to a dust mite website. (Rhyming :D) And it was just really funny. And cool of her.

A quote to describe my blog and my conclusion to my blog would probably have to be “Last night I lay in bed looking up at the stars in the sky and I thought to myself, where the heck is the ceiling.”- Unknown. This relates to me because it’s hard to miss things if there’s something better. But when the better thing is gone you want to go back to the other things but it’s gone. Yep. I did look up quotes on Google, thank you very much. I wanted to do a really derogatory one but I decided not to, and I don’t know why. I don’t really know how this relates to my blog conclusion though. All in all it’s been a great year, and I hope I get better grades on essays next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment