Friday, May 7, 2010

Fate

I was born on July 16th, 1995. This makes me a Cancer, and also very young for my grade. ): It was also  Will Ferrell's birthday, just putting that out there. It says that Cancers are loyal, adaptable, dependable, caring, responsive. I'm pretty sure that I'm most of that stuff. Even though I don't seem responsive, I very much am. And I'm also not so much dependable, or loyal as a matter of fact. So I think that these don't really apply to me. But what really convinced me that I was a Cancer was that the site that I'm reading off of also says that Cancers are moody, clingy, self-pitying, oversensitive, and self-absorbed. Yes, I am most of those things, so that makes me sure I'm a cancer.

Also, according to the site, "Cancer is a mysterious sign, filled with contradictions. They want security and comfort yet seek new adventure. They are very helpful to others yet sometimes can be cranky and indifferent. Cancer has a driving, forceful personality that can be easily hidden beneath a calm, and cool exterior. The crab is Cancer's ruling animal and it suits them well, they can come out of their shell and fight but they can also hide in their shell of skitter away back into the depths of the ocean. They are very unpredictable." So yes, it does seem like that's me, except that I'm not that... descriptive. It also says that Cancers can be good mothers, but I disagree.

My Chinese Zodiac is a Pig, as with most of the people in 9th grade, because everyone who is a Pig/Boar was born in 1995, or should I say that everyone born in 1995 is a Boar. To the Chinese culture, a pig is a sign of fertility. To have children in the year of the pig is apparently very lucky. But that's besides the point. According to this next site, "Boars are self-reliant, very sociable, dependable,and extremely determined. Boars are peace lovers and don't hold grudges. They hate arguments, tense situations, and try to bring both sides together." Which is the complete opposite of me. I am not super self-reliant, I'm not sociable, not super dependable, and not determined at all. I don't choose peace, and I hold grudges FOREVER. I hate arguments that I lose, but not arguments in general. It's actually kind of funny to listen to arguments between people, as long as there's no blood on the floor. 

No comments:

Post a Comment